Boiseko Ikastola is looking for instructors for the 2024-2025 school year (July 2024-August 2025). Boiseko Ikastola is a preschool program that prepares students, age 3-5 for Kindergarten using the Basque Country’s Nubaris curriculum. One of the many goals of Boiseko Ikastola is to prepare children for Kindergarten in a safe, creative environment while teaching them a new language, assisting with their developmental and study skills as they go through school. Start days will be early-to-mid-July, 2024 and will continue to mid-to-late August, 2025.
If you are interested, please read the below qualifications and submit the required documents (also listed below) via email to email@example.com by October 20, 2023 at 5pm MST. If you have any questions, please contact us at the email above.
· University degree (or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education or equivalent or at least 2 years experience in a similar position
· Fluent Euskara skills
· Experience in curriculum development and preparation
· English language skills (needed to communicate with Director and/or parents)
To Apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20:
· Cover Letter stating your interest in the position (in English)
· CV/Resume (in English)
· Letter of Recommendation (at least 1 and no more than 3 – all in English or translated to English)
· Copy of University Transcript (in English)
· Certificates pertinent to Position (First Aid, additional certifications, etc. original in English or translated to English)
· Birth Certificate (in English or translated to English)
· Photo copy of Passport (page with photo)
*Any documents that need to be translated to English need to include a certificate of translation. This does not need to be a professional translator, but someone fluent in English that can attest they translated to the best of their abilities and that they have qualified skills. Email us if you have questions or would like a sample Certificate of Translation.