Boiseko Ikastola is looking for instructors for the 2023-2024 school year (August 2023-August 2024). Boiseko Ikastola is a preschool program that prepares students, age 3-5 for Kindergarten using the Basque Country’s Nubaris curriculum. One of the many goals of Boiseko Ikastola is to prepare children for Kindergarten in a safe, creative environment while teaching them a new language, assisting with their developmental and study skills as they go through school. Start days will be mid-August, 2023 and will continue to August 31, 2024.
If you are interested, please read the below qualifications and submit the required documents (also listed below) via email to email@example.com by December 20, 2022 at 5pm MST. If you have any questions, please contact us at the email above.
· University degree (or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education or equivalent or at least 2 years experience in a similar position
· Fluent Euskara skills
· Experience in curriculum development and preparation
· English language skills (needed to communicate with Director and/or parents)
To Apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15:
· Cover Letter stating your interest in the position (in English)
· CV/Resume (in English)
· Letter of Recommendation (at least 1 and no more than 3 – all in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
· Copy of University Transcript (in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
· Certificates pertinent to Position (First Aid, additional certifications, etc. in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
· Birth Certificate (in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
· Photo copy of Passport (page with photo)